Friday 29 July 2011

My Favourite Site

WEB MODEL-TYPES OF SITES

1.     Media Site
2.     Commercial Site
3.     Online Services Site
4.     Institutional Site



For me, my favourite site is Institutional Site.
        INSTITUITIONAL SITES. Many professional associations maintain sites as a service to members. Example Society of Professional Journalist. The sites typically include newsletters, member list and membership form.

Example : Facebook, Netlog and more……

The reason I like this site because I like to make friends. I like to share music, video, blog, words or memories photo with my lovely friend. I can know more about my friend’s status. I can know about my friend’s thought. Through this site I able to meet every country people and add them as my friends. I can learn more and know more about the world.

Even thought I know that walk around at facebook, blogger or Netlog are having a lot of risk. But it still is the places for us to express our emotion and idea.

I enjoy using this site to connect with my friends and to view my friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment