Friday 15 July 2011

About Me

I think I'm a silly girl.
Sometime, my mood and action will follow my emotion.
I'm a sentimental girl as well.
I prefer express out all my emotion and idea in front of my friends.
but in career industry is difference talk and topic.
I know in this world we can't just follow our emotion or belief.
Sometime, not allow us to express out what we want or idea as well.
In my opinion, when i faces my friends i prefer to faces by real and true ways. Don't pretend anythings in front of ur friends and family. That is not true friendship or relationship when u do that.
I prefer direct speech as well.   



What kind of person am i?? I curious as well.
I am a debater when i was in secondary school life.
but just in "Mandarin".
I have a bit of ambition of victory. When i as a debater.
but, nowadays in real life i prefer peaceful life. I will courteous to treat each other better.
As the debater, i learn a lot of teamwork and gain my lovely friendship.
I really enjoy that moment that we great effort to prepare together, concentrate of the competition together, help each others to achieve our dream together and more.
i hope that have a chance for me and my team to enjoy that moment again. We strive, struggle, hard and try all our best to achieve our dream which is be a winner of the competition together.



I like make friends as well. May be because i love to share and like to listen or exchange the real life story with my friends.
I miss my secondary school classmate, society gang, debate team friends and also camp members.
I enjoy that time we always sit together and express our story and opinion in that beautiful night.
They bring my secondary school life more wonderful, cheerful and meaningful. 
Sometime, i feel stress or tired. I will open my photo album and miss all the smile in my sweet memories.
Even if we are not at the same class anymore, but we still keep it touch and caring each others. A phone call, facebook, twitter, msn or even a massage, is enough for me to feel ur heart.
I think this is what the friends should be.


Last sem , when i taking human communication this subject, Miss Yenn gives us a small activity to let us know more about ourselves. Every classmate need to write somethings about each others. i still remember that in my classmate heart or eyes i'm Silly, Skinny and Crazy girl.

What that u think about me??

No comments:

Post a Comment